Saipem, Chiyoda and McDermott Joint Venture selected Unidro as a supplier of several Water Treatment Packages inside the new On Shore LNG plant in Mozambique for Total (End User).
This is the second big LNG project in Mozambique, after Coral FLNG (ENI End User), and in both cases Unidro has been selected to supply the water and waste water treatment packages.
Our new supply will include a number of units:
- Sea Water Preatreatment and Desalination by RO
- Demin Water production by triple membrane process, RO, EDI and Membrane Degassing
- Potable Water production from Desalinated one by the means of Remineralization
- Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) Package
- Mercury Removal Package
- Sludge collection and dehydration unit